TAKE ME OUT! TAKE ME OUT!

LOVE IT!

That was effing EPIC!!!! I LOVE the pacing! The story got across and the visuals were awesome! GENIUS.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

OH MY GOD D:

THIS IS SO BRILLIANT! The storytelling was so together than it made me sit on the edge of the seat wanting more! Oh wow, I'm really impressed! But one question... why the hell would furries kill a dog??? D: D: D: SO SADDDDDDD!!!

Nothing in Between Nothing in Between

NICE!

It was really visually aesthetic! I loved the designs and the texture for the look was cool! (how was that done??)

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

Nice

Yeeaaaahhh... I dont like raisins in my cookie either.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

HHNNGG!

WHY AM I SO MESMERIZED??? I keep watching this over and over again.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

...

It really depends on the individual as to whether the video gaming industry has taken over their life. As for me, I still love video games. Do I play as often as I used to? No because I have my own priorities set out for me. Do video games control us? No. I don't believe that it makes us chained down from society. It's our choice to make. It's like saying guns kill people. It has the ability to but it doesn't tell us to kill. We make that decision to take the gun and to shoot it. The individual is responsible for making that choice. And I kind of find it a bit offensive to burn someone's hard work and time spent making that game. People tend to forget that effort and process it takes to develop an successful video game. It's a form of art. But I understand what you were trying to tell us, however messages like this will always have both positive and negative responses. I don't regret playing video games because it opened up a whole new world for me as an artist and an animator.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

OH MY GOD

it LOOPS. WTF. THIS IS MOST EXCELLENT!!!!!

Professor Layton pt. 3 Professor Layton pt. 3

LULZ

FIRE IS HOT!

i have watches all 3 parts and they've all made me laugh. enjoooooyed it.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

awwww

baby dashkin is too adorable! (: made me squee inside! lol but yeah this episode felt like a national geographic documentary. which is what i like but wasn't expecting. can't wait to see the next part!

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

oh wow

this was pretty fucking epic XD i didn't expect the story to go in that direction at all! this was great man!