TAKE ME OUT! TAKE ME OUT!

LOVE IT!

That was effing EPIC!!!! I LOVE the pacing! The story got across and the visuals were awesome! GENIUS.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

OH MY GOD D:

THIS IS SO BRILLIANT! The storytelling was so together than it made me sit on the edge of the seat wanting more! Oh wow, I'm really impressed! But one question... why the hell would furries kill a dog??? D: D: D: SO SADDDDDDD!!!

Nothing in Between Nothing in Between

NICE!

It was really visually aesthetic! I loved the designs and the texture for the look was cool! (how was that done??)

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

wooo!

uhhhuuuuuu... i died so quickly... >_> stupid zombie boss dude... the game was entertaining, but i wish there was a leveling up system. but it was a good continuous battle game.

Hero's Arms Hero's Arms

Pretty cool

I've been playing this for 5-10 minutes now, and it's really catchy. The drawings for the character look oddly familiar with the dragon ball artwork style?

Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

hmmm...

it needs more sense of direction and purpose. It feels like a copy of the game trapped.

Crunkbanjo Crunkbanjo

this is perfect!

i really like the direction of this song! it took me a while to something that would fit an animation that i would be working on in the near future. is it okay if i use this? i'll need to give you credit (:

lordandrew88 responds:

go for it

Piano Prelude No.1 Piano Prelude No.1

lovely

i think it sounds nice. it's really pleasant on the ears. (:

yeah, like the comment below me, i think the harpsichord could've brought out a more classical sound to it. (:

SuperTonic64 responds:

Thanks! I really appreciate it. :D Yeah, I originally wrote this piece for harpsichord, but it didn't quite have the expression/dynamic quality I wanted! :D